Not only does New Zealand have exceptional hunting opportunities, but it also has a diverse range of sightseeing and adventure activities. We will assist you in choosing quality activities that will enhance your New Zealand experience.
For non-hunters, we can guide you to a range of activities from coastal sightseeing to local winery tours or shopping. You may wish to spend a few days and take a scenic wilderness flight or a jet boat ride on one of our picturesque alpine rivers - or relax in a lakeside cafe. What ever your wishes, we can tailor a package to suit.
Take a look at the links below to get a sample of the sightseeing and activities which can be added to your "Kiwi Experience" outside of your hunt:
OTHER THINGS TO DO WHILE AT HUNTER HILLS LODGE
- Relax at a day spa / salon
- Take a scenic flight through the majestic Southern Alps
- Laze in an outdoor fire furniced hot tub
- Enjoy some of the best gliding conditions on earth at Omarama
- Taste some of Central Otago internationally renowned wines
- Shop 'till you drop with Carla or one of our local shopping guides
- Visit the Little Blue Penguin colony at dusk
- Ski and snowboard at one of the world-class ski areas nearby
- Do a guided high-country horse trek
- Visit the spectacular Mt Cook region
- Experience a Victorian heritage / steampunk township
For more information on the above activities download our 'Top 10 things to do on your New Zealand adventure' guide here.